Thought I would participate in this fun after seeing it on Sasha’s blog on Friday.
It’s in the bag! It’s amazing what women have in their purse’s at any given time. When I was selling Tupperware, we used to play a game and one of the questions was “what is the WEIRDEST thing you have in your purse?” You wouldn’t believe some of the stuff women had! The definite weirdest item one lady had was pancakes in a ziplock bag.
Anyway, check my stuff out:
Here’s a shot of the purse before I pulled it all out (missing of course, the camera)
1) Tupperware (of course)
2) Sweats (are you really surprised?)
4 and 5) Pouches to hold little things
6) Low Fat Banana Muffin
7) Blue Medium Papermate pen – the best
8) USB Chord for camera
10) Lipgloss from Bath & Body Works
11) a Menu from Santa Lucia (which claims to be the best pizza in the province, and can I just say? I hate it. It’s not good.)
12) Anti-Bacterial wipes
13) Advil in a T-ware smidget
15 & 16) Bath & Body Works Lotion and Anti-Bac gel
17) My fave thing I got at the mall at Christmas time FOR MYSELF. A makeup bag of the British Flag
18) my Blackberry
19) my journaling book for Project 365, so I can keep track of my daily activities
So… what’s in your bag??