Back with another Installment of Five on Friday, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to blog about… mainly because it allows me to get these random thoughts out of my head and out there in the world 🙂
1) I received this print this week from the lovely Elise Blaha Cripe. I love the concept of her new business, Make29, and I truly look forward to what she’s going to be putting out there all year. Already super excited about her March release 🙂
2) While we’re talking things I love – Studio Calico released these WRMK 4×4 Mini Albums in their shop this week and I picked up a grey one. I’m not sure just exactly I’m going to document with this little beauty, but I love LOVE what Tracy is doing with hers.
3) I am having so much fun this week being MOH in my best friends wedding. Not that I haven’t enjoyed it all along, but I’ve had some opportunity this week to do some planning for some of the fun little traditions that go along with a wedding. And we all know how much I like planning! For those of you that don’t know me personally, the correct answer is “a lot”.
4) One Little Word is coming along swimmingly. Inevitably, there have been times I have not felt all that connected with my word (which is goals, by the way), but this process keeps it at the forefront of my mind, so that if I do happen to feel disconnected, getting reconnected is a priority. Loving Ali’s chill, laid-back approach, love that it’s focused on writing, love that it gave me the opportunity to do something really fun, like making a vision board and sharing that experience with my Stepdaughter. She made her own Vision Board, and while I’m pretty sure she didn’t know what she was getting herself into that Friday night, her words to me when we were done were, “I am so glad I did this, that was super fun!”.
5) I’m excited to be travelling to NYC this coming November to sing at Lincoln Centre with a group I perform with from time to time. I’ll have a blog post about that coming soon!